Post Apocalyptic Nuclear Gaming System: D20 Modern Fallout System
FEV+Radiation = Super Sold…er Mutant. Standing 8’ – 10’ tall and greenish-yellowish to green brown, even grey skin and heavily muscled. There are male and females… but you can’t tell. And they are sterile. Only dipping makes more mutants ( exposure to FEV canisters or sludge).
- 3 to STR, +2 to CON, -2 DEX and CHAR… Variable INT.
- The player rolls and chooses their INT Score.
When making a Super Mutant, roll a percentile and apply the penalties or bonus. The bonuses are as follows:
01-05% -10 INT (If this reduces the score to less than 5, it becomes a score of 5
06-90% -6 INT
91-95% +1 INT
96-100% +4 INT
Racial HP Mod: 8
- Spd 30’
- Super Mutants are a Large Race: -1 AC and Attack, +4 to grapple, -4 to Sneak, 10’x10’ Facing,10’ reach
- Rad Resistance: Exposure Resist – (CON Score+2) x 5 , Ingestion/injection Tolerance – (CON MOD
- +2 vs. poison
- Big Hands- Mutants are limited to using ranged weapons sized Large or larger, (i.e. Heavy
weapons, laser, plasma and pulse rifles) and melee weapons of Medium size or larger.
- Base damage (3)1d4 (Unarmed, nonlethal)
- Super Mutants may not take the starting occupations: Creative, Dilettante, or Student
- 1st Lev Mutants may not take the skills Drive or Pilot. Due their size, they may not take these skills unless they find a vehicle large enough to practice these skills.
- 1st Lev Mutants may not take the Feats: Aircraft Operation, Drive by Attack, Surface Vehicle Operation, Vehicle Expert (and related Feats), and Windfall. All but Windfall can be taken if the character finds a large enough vehicle to practice these feats.
Super Mutant- Tough, Strong, Smart*
- if you dip/exposure went well…..