Post Apocalyptic Nuclear Gaming System: D20 Modern Fallout System
All Robots have the following traits:
- Immunity to Radiation, Poisons, Gas, Chemical, and mind influencing effects (Robobrains being the only Exception to mind effects).
- ½ damage from Fire (standard)
- Low-light Vision
- Dark Vision 60’
- On board Weapon(s) OBW, Andriods do not have any on board weapons.
Robots take x2 (x4 if attack is critical) damage from Pulse/Electrical attacks. Should any robot take more than 25% its total max HP from one of these attacks there is a %chance of a critical systems failure on top of the critical damage effects table.
Failures are as follows:
- 1-10%: Systems Overload, Major! Going into Safe Mode! Robot is Unconscious and falls over Helpless. Robot must be manually restarted by another Player/NPC with a minimum Knowledge Technology score of 15.
- 11-20%: Systems Overload, Minor! Full systems reboot! Robot is dazed (1+1d4rds)
- 21-75%: Systems Stable!
- 76-85%: Systems Overload, Minor! Servo Malfunctions! Robot moves at half speed and cannot run or charge. -2 to attacks
- 86-95%: Systems Overload, Major! Servo Failures! Robot can only make a single move or attack action and loses any/all DEX bonuses
- 96-100%: Complete Systems Overload! Robot is Disabled (0 HP). Systems memory running on reserve power supplies, will I dream Dave? Robot has (1d10+Lev) rds to get repairs started on it before Complete System Failure = BROKEN/DEAD ROBOT.
go back Main Page